Monday, March 19, 2012

Homemade Cranberry Soap - 'Cranberry Tea'


Homemade 'Cranberry Tea' Soap

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but be sure to follow HomemadeSoapNSuch with either Linky Followers - for those who do not use Blogger, or GFC for those who do use Blogger. (See widgets on my sidebar). Why? Because each time I add a new soap to my store, it gets posted there first. Eventually, it will also make it onto a Cranberry Morning blog post, but if you want to see it when it first appears, be sure to sign up to follow HomemadeSoapNSuch.

Cranberry Tea is a beautiful handcrafted soap that is mild and therefore gentle on your skin. It also smells wonderful! Made with all natural base oils, a quality fragrance oil, and a natural colorant, my 'Cranberry Tea' handcrafted soap makes a beautiful gift for others - or yourself. If you haven't bought homemade soap before, you're in for a real treat. Trust me, you'll never want to go back to the typical, harsh-chemical, store-bought soap again! Check my ingredient list. Notice how short it is!

Each hand cut bar comes with its own distinctive label and wrapped in a cello bag, ready for gift giving!

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Palm oil, Distilled water, Sodium hydroxide, Quality Fragrance Oil, Natural Colorant




Photobucket
...and more!

Check out all my handcrafted soaps at
HomemadeSoapNSuch

 This post is linked to some or all of the following:  Mop it Up Monday and Skip to My Lou and Bedazzle Me Monday and  What's in the Gunny Sack and  Making the World Cuter Mondays and Make the Scene Monday and  Made By You Monday and  Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and  Making Monday Marvelous and Get Your Craft On and Tip Me Tuesday and  Made from Scratch Tuesday and  Take a Look Tuesday and  Tasty Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday and  Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays  and Two Maids a Baking and Overflowing With Creativity and What's New Wednesday and  What's Cookin' Wednesday and Cast Party Wednesday and  We Did it Wednesday  and It's a Party at Creative Princess and Link it Up Thursday and Crafty Friday (Thursday) and Threading Your Way and Lisa's Gluten-Free Blog and Favorite Things Friday and I'm Lovin' it Friday and It's a Hodgepodge Friday  and Creative Bloggers and  Serenity Saturday and  Home and Family Friday

Photobucket

8 comments:

Denise said...

I bet that smells really nice.

Lois Christensen said...

I'm sure it smells as beautiful as it looks! Love the lamb picture from the previous post. Very lovely! Enjoy your day!

Yenta Mary said...

That soap almost looks good enough to eat! It must smell amazing while you make these ... :)

Midwest to Midlands said...

I can almost smell it from here.

Rachel said...

I'm finally back in the blogging world!!! I was so busy last week I wasn't able to recap my trip.

I might have to add that cranberry tea to my list of the next one I order!!

Hope you are doing well!!

:)
Rachel

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful Judy. I love cranberry!! I will definitely linky up!! I plan to order soon, but I've got a stockpile right now. I'm trying to hold off. Have a glorious day!

Chatty Crone said...

I am beginning to see you like cranberries.

Etcetorize said...

You forgot to mention that they look great too! Love that colour. Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails