Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cloud Watcher

I'm not the only one who likes to watch the clouds.


December 17, 2013


Have a great Thursday!


I will be away from the computer today to spend time with my daughter who is visiting from Texas. Have a wonderful day!
 


***
Christmas Gift Set
Special Price
Limited Number - Hurry!

Christmas Soaps
Gift Set of 6 large 4.5+ oz. bars
Only $26.25

Make great stocking stuffers!
Natural, Handcrafted and Handcut Vegan Soaps
This set is available only at




Photobucket

13 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i like the cloud watcher even more than those stunning clouds. enjoy your visit

Suzan said...

And YOU have a wonderful visit!!

Muffy's Marks said...

I'm reading those clouds to say 'more snow on the way'!! Enjoy your visit!!!

TexWisGirl said...

made me smile. :)

Chatty Crone said...

You two aren't the only ones who like to watch clouds - I do too. I think they are amazing!
sandie

Terri D said...

Enjoy your daughter being there!!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Have a wonderful day!

Jenny Woolf said...

Enjoy your visit!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Hi Judy. Hope you have a great time with your daughter. love the shot and the clouds

Noelle the dreamer said...

What a sweetie, I love to see the 'Cloud Watcher'! Maybe she knows something we don't? Keep warm Dear and enjoy that visit, time is so precious!
God bless,

Yolanda said...

I love the clouds too. I love the dog too. Hope you enjoy your visit and have a wonderful weekend and holdiay.

Vee said...

And if he could talk, he might share the weather report as well as the weather frogs on tv.

Pamela Gordon said...

Beautiful scenery. Enjoy your time with your daughter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails