Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rabbit in the Sun

 Rabbit in the Sun
Doesn't that sound like the title of a spy movie?

I took these photos a few days ago at sunset. I was standing near the woven wire fence and captured these shots, one of which really surprised me. I had known that there was a man in the moon, but I hadn't known that there was a rabbit in the sun! See him? Looks like he's in a hurry, doesn't it.

Anyway, I thought these were kinda fun, and wanted to share them with you.


 Sunset 'electrifying' the woven wire fence


 Same woven wire fence with Virginia Creeper vines


Sunset through same woven wire fence
Reminds me an old Madras shirt I once had
(yeah, vintage)
I actually wore it out.


Dandelions at sunset


Field of Dandelions

In my opinion, dandelions are only pretty twice:
When they're brilliant yellow,
and when they go to seed.
After that, they're a real nuisance!

***

Buy Any 5, Get 1 FREE

'Frosted Apple Spice'
Natural, Vegan, Handcrafted Soap

...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at



This post may be linked to one or more of the following: Mop it Up Monday  and Get in My Tummy and  Cure for the Common Monday and  Clever Chicks Blog Hop and  Barn Charm and  The Marketplace  and  Mix it up Monday and Make it Pretty Monday and    Making the World Cuter Mondays and Make the Scene Monday and  Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and  Making Monday Marvelous and Get Your Craft On and   You're Gonna Love it Tuesday and Creative Showcase and Memories by the Mile and  Tweak it Tuesday and  Coastal Charm Tuesday and  Take a Look Tuesday and  Tasty Tuesday  and Love Bakes Good Cakes and Mom on TimeOut  and Adorned from Above and Wildcrafting Wednesday and Whatever Goes Wednesday and   Cast Party Wednesday and  We Did it Wednesday  and All Things With Purpose and Home & Garden Thursday and It's a Party at Creative Princess and Artsy Corner Thursday  and The Girl Creative, Thursday and  Creative Things Thursday and Be Inspired and Time Travel Thursday and Thrifty Things Friday  and  Friday Fences and  Thursday's Inspiration and  The Self-sufficient Home Acre and  I'm Lovin' it Thursday and Creative Things Thursday and   Mandatory Mooch   and Foodie Friends Friday and Freedom Fridays and From the Farm and   Anything Blue Friday and Junkin' Joe and  Serenity Saturday and Get Schooled Saturday  and Inspiration Friday(ThursNite) and Vintage Inspiration Friday and Photo Friday and Share Your Creativity and   A Favorite Thing Saturday and Sunny Simple Sunday and Sunlit Sunday and  Market Yourself Monday and  Saturday Nite Special

32 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!! I see the rabbit - had to look twice - but it's as clear as day lol!!!
I could just look at your photos all day Judy ( but you know that already ) just beautiful as always
Have a great one!
Hugs,
Moi

Trace4J said...

Wonderful photos friend.
Rabbit in the sun our fav.
Granny boy asked what happened to him is he on fire? smile
So cool.
I do love vintage madras.
Have a wonderful day.
Woolie Joy

Denise said...

Such awesome photos.

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

The minute I saw the rabbit my mind started singing, "I'm late. I'm late. For a very important date"!

Amy Burzese said...

These are fun shots. Aren't cameras great? And I do see the rabbit. He's running with his mouth open. :)

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Hi Judy I wondered why i could not see the rabbit! I was looking at the wrong photo!!!! No hope for me. Anyway I especially enjoyed the dandilion clock and the one that looked like your old shirt. Margaret

Terri D said...

Ahhh...I remember Madras!! When the colors ran, it made them even better! Bring back the 60s!!

I see the rabbit, and he does appear to be in a hurry! Great photos, Judy. Good captures, as always.

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Really pretty photos - I love the simplicity of the dandelions :-)

Diane said...

Very neat! Yes, that sounds like a spy movie-- or a song from the 60s!

Muffy's Marks said...

The photography version of modern art!!! Enjoy this beautiful Wisconsin day!!!

Bossy Betty said...

Love that bunny in the sun! I DO see him!!!

Parsley said...

I see it! What a great photo!!!

Lynn Blaylock said...

These are wonderfully fun pics! Yeah, I can see the rabbit, too.

Empty Nester said...

I know I've said it before, but you truly do have the eye for photography. And I did see the rabbit. The rabbit in the sun!

TexWisGirl said...

very cool and funky finds!

MadSnapper said...

cool artsy photos, and i like them all. and unfortunate i do remember Madras shirts, skirts, shorts... way back in high school.

Carla from The River said...

The rabbit in the sun is so awesome!

From The Brick Brothers

Unknown said...

We see the rabbit. :-)

podso said...

Nice catches there with your camera. Say I remember madras well and it was so comfortable I can see why you wore it out. Watch for it to "come back"--everything else seems to!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love madras also and still wear it when I can find some. I have a skirt that I will probably wear out.

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love those photos!! Rabbit in the sun was great!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have some very interesting and creative pictures!

Was that a real rabbit?!


I found you through Common Ground!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I like your arty photos! Looks like a beautiful sunset.

Lana's LIfe said...

Oh My Gosh! I have to admit that I didn't see the rabbit at first, but as I was reading your words, I glanced back up at the picture, and poof! There was Peter Cottontail! LOVE your pics! Now I am inspired to pop out tomorrow night and see what I can find in the setting sun! Right now we have this incredibly cool north wind, so thanks for the break in the heat! Hugs and Love!

Chatty Crone said...

I love the way you captured the sunset on your photos - so elegant it seems to me...very pretty. sandie

Donna said...

I see that my blog greeter, Marty, has been visiting you! hahahaha......

Lovely photos.

Cynthia said...

I can't believe that rabbit. That is cool. Love your pictures they are so pretty and relaxing.

Cynthia

Jan n Jer said...

Thanks for sharing...loved the first one!

Liz Needle said...

Beautiful photos. I loved looking at them. Thank you.

LV said...

What a fun and entertaining post. You really did a super job capturing these sights. Love the rabbit one.

Unknown said...

Just found your blog!
Now following you. Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you.

I also have a blog designs site, if you are ever looking to get a custom blog design, check it out :)
CHRISTINALORANEDESIGNS.BLOGSPOT.COM

xo
Christina
PIECEITALLTOGETHERX3.BLOGSPOT.COM

Kim, USA said...

It is beautiful and I see the rabbit.

Kim,USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails