Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Project Glass - Google - Henry



My sister sent me this YouTube video the other day. In case you're also among the few on the planet who've not yet seen it, I thought I'd post it. It's pretty interesting...and a bit scary! If we think people are distracted now with texting, just imagine this!





Then I found this one. And with all the grief I'm having trying to upload photos in this new Blogger format, I figure that if I had the Google glasses, this video would most likely represent my experience.


Henry, getting the final bugs worked out of 'Project Glass'


Eureka!



Don't miss out on the 20% off sale - on all my handcrafted soaps - just in time for Mother's Day! Sale running through May 4th. Order early to avoid disappointment.


'Vintage Leather'
...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at

6 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I hadn't seen those videos yet. Wow...I love technology. I really do. I love gadgets and gizmos and figuring them out. I have to say, this is one thing I would have to pass on. Way too distracting, but very interesting, none the less.

Unknown said...

I'm with you, Judy... I had not seen these either! Yea, I can see that causing extreme problems! lol (Love the pictures of Henry!)

Yenta Mary said...

Oh, he's just TOO CUTE!!! Look at those cheeks, that smile ... :)

Paulette said...

I had not seen that YouTube video either isn't technology amazing. Such cute photos of your little man!

Lois Christensen said...

I hadn't seen the videos yet, but my life is becoming a little like them! And Henry is adorable!!!

SImple and Serene Living said...

I bet Henry will have it worked out way before the rest of us. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails