Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Handcrafted Cranberry Soap

 Mulled Cranberry Cider 
Handcrafted Cranberry Soap

Yes, it smells as good as its name sounds. Mulled Cranberry Cider. Made with all quality oils and fragrance oil, plus a secret (but natural) colorant. Never harsh, always gentle to your skin. This is another soap you will want to have on hand for the holidays. Set them in the shower and bath, and give others as gifts.  They're sure to make a happy recipient.

Each of my handcrafted soaps also comes wrapped with its own specific, decorative label and enclosed in a cello bag, keeping the scents separated and perfect for gift giving.

All soaps are approximately 4 ounces, usually more.

To see or order Mulled Cranberry Cider and any of my other handcrafted soaps, just click on the Soap'n'Such link below.

As always, it's Buy Five - Get One Free! Don't miss it! :-)

Photobucket
...and more!

Check out all my handcrafted soaps at


This post is linked to: Making the World Cuter Mondays and Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and Making Monday Marvelous  and Anything Related Tuesday and Take a Look Tuesday and  We Did it Wednesday and Cast Party Wednesday  and It's a Party at Creative Princess and  Favorite Things Friday and I'm Lovin' it Friday 

Photobucket

9 comments:

Marti said...

What a good idea for the holidays. I will have to check it out

Denise said...

Fantastic for the holidays.

Unknown said...

What a great scent and color for Christmas! I'll bet it smells fantastic.

Yenta Mary said...

Oh, how absolutely lovely! The soap is a perfect holiday gift, and the cider would be an ideal beverage!

Unknown said...

I can almost smell it! Just love stuff like this to pamper myself :)

Crafty Mischief said...

I so love handmade soaps! This would be a great Christmas gift. I can almost smell it just looking at it. Yum! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Have a great week!

Ruth Kelly said...

I love cranberries - have not tried a cranberry soap but I will some day. In fact, it was your blog title that got me interested in reading your blog.

laurie said...

I bet that smells womderful!

chel wakley said...

Hi, I'm with an online vintage dress boutique called Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com) and I adore your blog. Shabby Apple offers affordable, stylish attire perfect for a day at work or play, or a night on the town. We would love to partner with you and offer your readers a 10% off coupon as well as the opportunity to giveaway a piece of jewelry from our collection on your blog. Please check us out at www.shabbyapple.com and let me know if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Thanks,

Chelsea Wakley

cwakely@shabbyapple.com
(this is only open to US residents, if this is not a possibility please let me know)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails