Friday, October 8, 2010

Stillwater, Minnesota, Part II

Here are the remaining shots of Stillwater, Minnesota, which I promised in yesterday's post. These are just some things that caught my eye. :-)

Tomorrow, in the wee hours of the morning, we will be leaving on Our Granddaughter's Grand College Tour Out East, visiting four colleges and also spending an entire day (yea, an ENTIRE DAY!!) in Harper's Ferry, WV. Kevin and I are traveling with our oldest son, our granddaughter, and a grandson. I am looking forward to a great time with them. Joe will be tending to the house, the dogs, and the cats (bless his heart!) 

So, although I'll be gone, I do have some blog posts scheduled, and hope to be checking in from time to time to see what y'all are up to!
























This post is linked to New Friend Fridays
and Friendly Friday Follow
and Friendly Friday
And Home and Family Friday
and I'm Lovin' it Friday

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous time on your trip! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Karen Harris said...

Hi Judy! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I am in the depths of homesickness for the UK right now. I usually travel over in the fall to get recipe ideas but am putting my trip off until January this year, so my heart is aching. I will take comfort by perusing your photos. Have a fabulous time on your next adventure. I love Mary's blog too. She's a stitch!

Michelle said...

I love how you capture a place through photography. This looks like a great place to visit too and much more doable than GB for us:-) Safe travels-

Judy S. said...

Don't know how you resisted all that yarn and understand why you will go back! Have a great trip. Safe travels!

Unknown said...

I see lots of beautiful reds~! Great fall color! Have a safe trip and don't fall all over yourself trying to stop at all the fun historical places. Enjoy the history, the companionship, the adventure, and the beautiful fall colors that should follow you around that area!

Denise said...

I love these pictures sis, enjoy your weekend trip. Saying prayers for you.

Anonymous said...

You have such a wonderful eye for shapes and colors. I always love your photos. They make me want to go pack my bags and head off for a vacation.

By the way . . . I hope you enjoy your trip with the fam. Sounds like great fun.

partialemptynester said...

Love every bit of this post...lol, esp the surgeon general's warning :)))

What fun pix!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails